- What inspired you to be a PE teacher?
I love sports and it is a big part of my life and I enjoy teaching people and seeing them learn and develop skills.
- What do you enjoy most about been a PE teacher?
I enjoy going to the tournaments that we compete in also I enjoy teaching a variety of sport.
- What year did you start being a PE teacher?
I started to teach PE 3 years ago.
- What is your favourite sport to teach?
I enjoy teaching Hand ball because it is new and exciting and it’s good to watch the children learn I also enjoy teaching Football because it plays a big part in my life.
- Why do you teach PE?
Because I have always enjoyed playing sports and I thought it would be a good idea if I passed my wisdom onto the children.
- Do you prefer to teach children or Adults?
I prefer to teach both adults and children for very different reasons
- What is your favourite sport?
Football all the way!!!
- What are the highlights of being a PE teacher?
Seeing the children learn, enjoy and practise new things my second favourite thing was seeing the football team get into the North Yorkshire football match
- What made you choose to teach PE and nothing else?
PE and sports were my favourite things to learn in school and I studded it at College and University.
This is MR Jeff our amazing PE teacher!!!